Thursday 21 November 2013

Talented Crafters

One of the great things about Etsy is the team spirit and support between sellers.  I am a member of many teams although at the moment I have so much knitting to do I haven't been as active a team member as I would like.  Many of the teams promote trading between sellers and I have been luck enough to be able to trade some knitted goodies for some lovely jewelry


.
This one is from EnchantedLeaves.  Its amber and copper and I adore it.  Mr T tried to convince me I really needed a golden Snitch but to no avail!



These two are from DoodlePip Designs, a lovely UK seller with lots of whimsical necklaces and rings etc.


The last picture is of my new toy in a custom made case.  After being in the dark ages for years and years I have treated us to a tablet.  The children love it (almost as much as me) and it's making my work a lot easier as I can do my online "stuff" so much quicker.  The case was custom made to fit the tablet when it has its bumper on by Kirsty from Kirstylicious.  I contacted her at the end of last week and the case arrived on Wednesday, great service and a really gorgeous well made item :)

If you are after some handmade goodies for Christmas gifts I can thoroughly recommend all three sellers for their quality and great customer service!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE the acorn necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete