Thursday 7 August 2014

The Great British Bake Off

Yayyy!!!!!  It's back on our screens, I love watching the Great British Bake Off even though it doesn't do my waistline any good.  This year I have decided to set myself a bit of a challenge.  I love to bake but I tend to rely on a few favorite recipes.  This year I have set myself a challenge, to bake something new inspired by the program each week and blog about it here.  Don't worry I will not be crafting a cake guillotine, attempting lavender honeycomb or Japanese cake art but I will try to make something new to me loosely inspired by one of the bakes on the program.

I mentioned it to my much more baker-ee sister and she is up for the challenge as well so watch this space!  Anyone who fancies attempting one of the recipes from last night can find them on the BBC website here.


I have my ingredients ready and my helpers/testers keen to begin.  Any guesses on what we'll be cooking?!

No comments:

Post a Comment